Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Simon Says Add A Die Cut

wed-newchallenge-header
💝Happy Valentine's Day!!💝
This is my second week as a guest design over at  Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge!!  
This weeks challenge is: Add a Die Cut
The challenge is showcasing Penny Black products, and although not necessary to enter the challenge, if you have Penny Black products to use on your cards, that would be wonderful!!
50dollar_voucher_600px
The winner of the challenge will be given a $50 gift voucher to the Simon Says Stamp store...sweet!!!

I chose to make a card for this week's challenge with not only one of my all time favorite Penny Black dies, but one my favorite flower dies...Pinwheel.  I also used the Penny Black leaves dies to accent my flower...
I die cut and layered the flower, added a dotted center, die cut from the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Daisies die set and a Simon sentiment from the Thoughtful Messages stamp set!  I layered the scalloped circle from underneath and popped up the panel on the card.  I also lightly embossed the panel with burlap for texture.  Here's a close up...
Such fun...you have until next Wednesday at 8am (EST) to join the fun and create something amazing for this week's challenge!  
Hope, too, you will get connected to Simon's Wednesday Challenge if you're not already...a great way to stay inspired!! You can see what the amazing design team has created for this challenge by clicking the link above.
         
Simon Says Stamp
Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you have a great week!!  Hugs!!  Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa :-) I love the pinwheel flower, so pretty and using the scalloped circle to create the aperture is fabulous! I must admit I had never really paid this die set any attention but now know it is a 'must have' I have added this to my wish list ;-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa this is so pretty, love the soft pink colour and it works so well with the scalloped circle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, Lisa! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, this is a gorgeous design! I love how you added dimension to the petals. : )

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet pink posie, Lisa - love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Lisa, I love your how your darling flowers is framed by the scalloped circle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Lisa. I have had the Pinwheel die on my wish list for many months. After seeing how you used it for this card, I am going to purchase it before the day is over. The addition of the center from the Simon daisy die set makes all the difference as does the addition of the leaves. I so appreciate your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, Love the simplicity of the card and all of your designs. You're an amazing designer. So glad that I happened to bump into your blog (through Pinterest). I'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa