Sunday, April 9, 2017

Sending Love...Cora Background in Pinks

I made a card using the beautiful new Cora Background Cling stamp from the new Simon Says Stamp release, Mothers, Fathers, Florals... and some gold embossing powder... 
I thought I would try stamping this pretty stamp on heavy weight vellum and gold embossing.  After embossing, I turned the vellum over and used some sharpie markers to color various parts of the stamped image...really wanted to accent the hearts, so made them a dark pink so they would stand out.  I added a layered "Love" sentiment and a piece of a stamped sentiment...both from Simon Says Stamp:)!  I DID stamp the "sending" on a piece of vellum that I had colored the back of with the same marker as I used to color the background.  Here's a close up...
The possibilities with this gorgeous stamp are pretty endless...have to say, coloring is so much fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beauty! Always love pink and gold, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lisa. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, WOW AND WOW!!! A real STUNNER Lisa! Positively GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ALWAYS love your cards, but this is a knock-out! Amazing... Just gorgeous! The colors are perfect, the stamp, your placement of it—just beautiful! I don't have enough words! Lovely, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, the pinks are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is beyond gorgeous - one of the most beautiful that I have ever seen!!! GREAT job!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa