Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Hang in There

I loved the little monkey dies from Poppy Stamps, and got one of the three, Hopping Monkey, and made a card of encouragement, using the age old game, Barrel of Monkeys as my inspiration...
 Barrel of Monkeys used to come with monkeys that were blue, yellow and red, so those were my color choices.  I die cut and layered, added a sentiment from Papertrey Ink, and attached and adhered them to a stitched panel.  Here's a close up...
Hang in there...really!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Lisa this is SWEET! I laughed out loud when I saw this because I hadn't thought of the Barrel of Monkeys for years until recently.... My 3 & 5 y/o grandsons found ours the other day. It was their mothers from when she and our son were little, they have been obsessed with them ever since! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea and card !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable card, Lisa! I think if I didn't already own those cute monkeys, I'd have to order them :) Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa