Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Daisy Mother's Day Card

I used a new stamp and die from the new Simon Says Stamp release, Mothers, Fathers and Florals, to make a Mother's Day card...
I stamped and masked and stamped the daisies from the More Spring Flowers set onto a white card panel...
  I clear embossed and colored with Prismacolor markers.  I used the new Big Mom die from Simon and cut out the "MOM" from those flowers, stacked, then adhered them back into the die cut spaces...hmmm...yes...the first "M" is a little camouflaged, but it shows a bit better from an "off" angle...  
I added a straight striped stamped bottom panel from the Diagonal Stripes Simon stamp, along with some twine and some tiny black stickey dots.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Mather's Day card , Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Lisa, as always! I'm never disappointed when I visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I L-O-V-E this. Not sure how you did it....even with the instructions, lol. I am a visual learner. Guess I will just have to actually try making this, in order to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAN!! I love the 'camo' effect - such a brilliant design with an added surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful idea...

    LG ARDT

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa