Saturday, April 1, 2017

A Daisy Thanks

Happy April 1st!!  I haven't been out in blogland in a while, but went over to my FAVORITE sketch challenge,  CAS(E) this Sketch!, and when I saw the sketch for this week, I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do!!  Here's my card and the sketch (notice that my card IS the sketch:):)!!) ...

I REALLY felt in the mood to put a daisy on my card...daisies are such friendly and happy flowers...and who doesn't need some friendly and happy...especially for a thank you card!  Only thing...I had to use dies from FIVE different companies to make this card...the stem is from a My Favorite Things die set that is no longer available(I really love this set too:(!), Fresh Cut Flowers...yes, having LOTS of dies DOES come in handy!!!!  The daisy is Hero Arts, the middle is Simon Says Stamp, the leaves Memory Box and the sentiment Reverse Confetti!  I layered everything, and embossed the leaves from the set of four dies all over the card panel...like the sketch! Here's a close up...
I really am inspired by sketches, even if it is a literal interpretation:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Lisa! Your card brings the sketch to life! I love the subtle impressions on the background and your daisy is just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What a perfect take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a pretty CAS card! Love the subtle BG embossing!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card. I love how you put the daisy on craft cardstock

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch, Lisa! That daisy is gorgeous, and the embossed leaves are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa