Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Rainbow Thanks

I made a thank you card using the "thanks" die from the My Favorite Things Thanks die set.  The die was a free die included with a purchase I made in August of last year, but had out on my desk a few weeks ago...
When I went to look up the name of the die(it came in a plastic bag with no name on it when I received it) to let you all know, I went to the My Favorite Things website and found the die, and saw a sample card made by the talented Barbara Anders that  looked VERY similiar to mine, or should I say that MINE looked VERY similiar to HERS!!  I felt really bad, a CASE of a card I had never seen...go figure!!  Great minds think alike??!!  Well, I had a choice, not put my card up...or put it up anyway...I guess you can figure out which option I went with...you can find her amazing card HERE, under the pic of the die.  I die cut the thanks in 6 colors of patterned papers(LOVE this Doodlebug paper!!), then layered.  I adhered them to a card that I had stamped the Simon Grid Background stamp (grid patterned paper on a grid background:)!) with versamark on, and clear embossed.  Here's a close up...  
the inside...I just COULDN'T resist:)...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. What a loveley card. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Thanks to you for sharing all your wonderful projects. I get excited when I see an "I'm in Haven" email in my inbox - can't wait to see what you came up with next!!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love, love, love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa