Monday, December 5, 2016

Rainbow Ring Wreath

I was inspired at Sam's Club to make a card...yes, Sam's Club...inspiration is everywhere!!  They had Christmas wreathes made of shiny ball ornaments, and one was rainbow colored!!
 I snappped a pic of the wreathes to show you:):)...and if you know me, you know rainbows and I have "a thing"!!...
I used the Simon Says Stamp Ring Wreath and paint chips.  Paint chips may have not been the easiest choice to work with, but I think having such a vast choice of colors makes for a more cohesively colored rainbow!  I had to match up the exact parts of the wreath with each color chip to make sure that the right sized circles were die cut for each particular color...hope that makes sense.  Choosing 11 colors also added to the challenge...less colors would have made the die cutting a bit easier, but I love all the colors!!  Layered the white wreath, and then, as I was die cutting, I put each piece into the wreath.  I adhered pieces of double sided tape on the backs of the colored circles, and then adhered to card panel.  I opted to make this a square card...just thought it looked cool that way.  And I finished the wreath with a Simon die sentiment, from Big Joy...I mean, this card brings me joy!!  Here's a close up...
Such fun!!!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Love how sharp this looks! Wonderful holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, It's super cool to see your inspiration! I love how your mind was able to replicate it on paper. So beautiful :) thank you for creating and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!!!! Thanks for sharing your time and talent!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa