Thursday, September 22, 2016

With Sympathy

I happened to go over to My Favorite Things Blog the other day(for those of you who know me, I don't "get out" much!) to look up the name of the flowers I was using on my card, and discovered a contest...a HUGE CONTEST!!  Everyone is able to enter 3 cards into the contest,  tonight at 10pm is the deadline...and there will be TEN winners!!...hey...I am going to make the most of my chances😊😊!!...and this is my third...
 I used the Scribble Roses dies and their Overlays dies along with the smallest of the Layered Leaves.  The sentiment is from the August Card Kit, All Occasion Sentiments.  I used my beloved paint chips to get some shading for my rose and it's leaves...
Good luck to all those who have entered the contest...this has been SUCH GREAT FUN!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can't get enough of these scribble flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Lisa. Good luck with the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card... soooo beautiful.
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Perfect sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa