Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Many Thanks One Layer...Two Ways

 The newly released stamp set, Many Thanks, from Simon Says Stamp is SO much fun to create with!! I made a couple quick, one layer cards today, that were pretty easy to make, and I think the flower stamps in this set are just plain pretty!!...
 I used two new inks from Simon on this first card, Melon and Duckling, along with Simon's Green Apple for the leaves.  Embossed the sentiment and added a ribbon...sweet!!

The second one, I opted to keep the flowers in two of the four corners of the card...
  For this one, I also used two more of the pretty new inks from Simon, Rosie Cheeks and Hollyhock.  I clear embossed the sentiment, then sprinkled more embossing powder on the sentiment right after heating, then heat embossed it again...gives the sentiment a thick, smooth, glossy look...
Ok..bunches of fun...get it?...bunches of flowers?!....Oh, I'm so funny:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. These are two bright and cheerful cards especially the one with the perky bow. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful cards !!!
    Love the way you made the sentiment !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both beautiful cards, particularly love the way you did the flowers coming from two corners and the double embossed sentiment. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I love how you chose to stamp the two cards with different color combinations, and both are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa