Friday, June 19, 2015

Relax...Find Your Happy

I am LOVING the new Simon Says Stamp release, The Color of Fun!!  The new color inks are SO pretty!!  I made a card with a new die cut sentiment and stamp sentiment and six of the new twelve colors:)....
I LOVE the colors of these inks!!  I swiped ink on 6 little pieces of card stock, then die cut the sentiments from those pieces.  I also used craft foam to layer, die cutting and adhering the foam to the colored die cuts.  I used my scoreboard for the embossed lines! Here's a close up...
Rainbows are God's promise...and I don't know about you, but they make me happy when I see them, in the sky or on a card:)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Yes, rainbows are amazing, thanks to our Creator! These new color inks from Simon Says Stamp are so pretty and look great on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your happy card! Those new colors look amazing together! Praise the Lord for His promises!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I love this rainbow sentiment! The scoring is awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card! The colors are so pretty. Great scoring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fabulous Lisa.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa