Friday, March 13, 2015

Easter Basket

I made an Easter basket...
This was made using paper piecing...
I stamped and clear embossed then cut out (I also took my black marker and went around each piece to take away the lines of color and make the outlines a solid black) ...
I then stamped the basket image with a light gray ink on the card (so it wouldn't show so much) to know where to put the pieces (these eggs look differently positioned than my card...these are a second set of eggs and basket stamped and cut out to show you how I did it) and the sentiment in black, clear embossed...
I took my Versamark marker and simply put some shadows on the eggs by swiping the bottoms and sides with the marker.
Ok...off to get a Spring haircut:)!!  
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa


4 comments:

  1. You are the paper piecing queen! This is fabulous and I love that you thought it through enough to cut the handles off the basket to fit the eggs in. I would have tried to fussy cut my way around the handle. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this paper pieced Easter basket! It looks so fun to do, and I love the shading with the VersaMarker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job paper-piecing! The basket looks great with these colorful eggs. Wonderful card! I just got this stamp/die set, too, and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa