Friday, October 17, 2014

SSS...SSS!

Ya know...after hundreds of post titles, it gets hard to come up with something original...today was a fun thought:)!  SSS...SSS!  Simon Says Stamp...Simply Stamped Snowflakes!...
At Christmas, aren't we all looking for simple ways to make pretty Christmas cards?  I used the new Simon Says Stamp snowflake stamp set with one of the new Simon colors, another Simon color, and a couple new set of sentiments (one on the front, one inside)...a card filled with Simon Goodness!! (I've linked them all at the bottom of the post:)!)   I stamped the sentiment FIRST, clear embossed, and stamped the snowflakes around it.  Added twine on the side and stamped a sentiment on the inside with the same font as the "Merry"...
I'm entering this into the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge this week (my THIRD entry...TOO MUCH FUN:)!!)...kind of flipped the sketch and put my sentiment in a different position...
Hee hee...flipped the sketch....oh, too much coffee this morning:)!!  Having FUN!!  Thanks for spending time at my blog!! Hugs!! Lisa

14 comments:

  1. I love the colours you used, Lisa. This is such a pretty card and the bit of twine is the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa what a beautiful card, I love the colours the pretty snowflakes and your perfect placement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your title :) and what a lovely card <3 I love the colours you chose to use

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors work so well for your beautiful Christmas card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also been a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas cards, but I LOVE this colours on this! A super card to mass produce if you are like me and write to 90 people each year in the festive season. Thanks for another great design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fabulous color combo and will have to give it a try on some new cards!!

    I also LOVE the card and your design, plus the matching sentiment is super, love the font! I think I need it??

    Great Card Lisa !! I'll bet you WIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! I love this card, so much. The colours and design are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful Lisa. I love the kraft and red together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is gorgeous! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, Lisa! Love the non traditional colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how I love this color combo..... SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is GORGEOUS and I love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love, love, love your card! I may have to case it, orange is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I did end up CASE'ing your card, (and finally got around to blogging it!) thank you for the inspiration!
    http://orangegymnut.blogspot.com/2016/12/bow-me-over.html

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa