Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Thank You Background Die Three Ways

I LOVE the background dies from Memory Box!!  I have the Birthday one, and recently purchased the Thank You AND Christmas dies...I now own three of these wonderful dies!!  They have SO MANY possibilities for making cards!!  I have three cards to show you that I made using the Thank You die, using just one of the Thanks sentiments from the die's many Thanks and Thank Yous die cut sentiments...
 I die cut this THANKS in 5 different colors and adhered the different colored letters into the layered full card Thanks die cut.  I added a sentiment from Paper Smooches.

Then...I used the same THANKS colored letters, simply changing the white background to black...
I used textured paper for the die cut letters.  Here's a closeup...

For the third card, I used the white die cut letters from the first two, layering each of the letters twice and then layered on top with one of the colored letters...
I used an Impression Obsession Cover a card thin stripes stamp with versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder after putting a thick and thin piece of eclipse tape where the "THANKS" is, to keep from embossing that space, and a couple scored lines on either side of the sentiment, the "for everything" is from the Many Thanks Paper Smooches set(LOVE THIS SET of thank you stamps!!).  Here's a close up of the embossing and scoring...
FUN, FUN, FUN!!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. These are all so fun! Love all the fabulous die cuts Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards Lisa, I love the embossed stripes, so subtle yet so effective, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look the way you can take a die and use it in so many ways. These cards are great and you always inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun to see what you did with just a few dies and the cuts from them. They are all super great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three are super cute! Love the variety you can get from one die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Awesome cards! You've really showcased just how versatile a wordy background die can be! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enabler Lisa! LOL. I love love love these. Thank you for showing three ways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't understand--does this die cut out the letters? Can you use it also to emboss on cardstock so that all the thanks appear as a background? Please explain the process.... Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa