Friday, November 29, 2013

Less is More 147...Christmas with a Bird

The challenge this week at Less is More is to make a clean and simple Christmas card...but it has to have a bird on it as an extra challenge:)!!  I have made so many cards with branches of late, a Christmas card with a bird (in this case two) for this challenge...well...more branches seemed in order :):)!!...
The sentiment is from a wonderful set of Christmas sentiments from Simon Says Stamp...I think I have used almost every one of them...LOVE THEM!!  The birds and their houses are from W Plus 9 Designs and the branch from Memory Box!  Hope your Friday is Fantastic!!!   Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Just LOVE this, Lisa, such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentiment works perfectly with your sweet little birds and their houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Love the die cuts!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry I'm so late with this visit Lisa.
    This is fabulous, I'm always very jealous of your dies!
    Superb card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, this is just so, so cute! I love the dies you've used. Lovely CAS.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa