Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas Gift Cards

I used some design paper and some dies to make a couple fun, simple gift cards and envelopes for Christmas...
 This first one used the Simon Says Stamp Circle Card Border die along with the Maryanne Snowflake die.  Added a doodlebug sprinkle enamel dot and made an envelope with the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board (LOVE this tool...every card now has an envelope, no matter the size!!).  I made a gift card holder on the inside of the card with the same color as the card, so through the acetate, you would see the same color, made with the Simon Says Stamp gift card holder die.

This second one used the same card dies for the outside and inside, changing up the snowflake for a star made with a My Favorite Things Stacking Star die.  The word "JOY" is made with the Papertrey Ink Modern Alphabet Upper Case dies.  I was inspired by a silver bag at Walmart with the word "JOY" on it in bright colors...let the season inspire you as you shop,  to create:)!!!  You are amazing, hope your day is just as amazing as you:)!!


5 comments:

  1. Simple and super fun! Love these Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are about the coolest gc holders ever! Both are amazing, but will say that the silver one is so eye-catching. Wonderful! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are perfect, Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors on the card! Glad I bought some of these Simon exclusives before I stopped being a customer due to their awful customer service.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your disappointment with SSS, Sudha. I believe in SSS...their product and their service, I think they're pretty amazing, but am so so sorry that you had a bad experience! I hope in time you will give them another try...they are one company I would not give up on:)!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa