Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mom's Music Group 2013

My mom is the "Sunshine Committee" for her music group.  She sends them cards for birthdays and such.  I have made the birthday cards for the last two years...this is year number three...she keeps getting reelected!  She wants cards with a music theme...but frankly...I've not found a lot of musical themed stamps.  I DID find a cool musical script border at Clearly Besotted, combined with a Papertrey die stamp/die and My Favorite Things flower dies...came up with these simple but musical cards in 5 colors...




I die cut the "birthday", layered and put glossy accents on it.  The flowers are also layered(with light chipboard) and the centers are glossy accented, as well.  The centers were from a My Favorite Daisy die.   Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

15 comments:

  1. These are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards; I am sure you mom and friends will really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these Lisa and may well try a case of them or something very similar... beautiful!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card! I love the different colors you did them in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these would make such a great set! thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute - I think my favorite is that hot pink! Must case these sometime - I, too, don't have an arsenal of music themed stamps. Must correct that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are very eye-catching. I love the musical background border ---it is perfect. The flowers give the card that extra pop. Thanks for the idea of using glossy accents on the letters - I have not thought of doing that before but it is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just too darn cute! I love them in all the different colors too...it really makes each card look just a bit different. Love them all and pinning them too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These birthday cards are adorable & look good in any color. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous!! Love the musical score in the BG and as always, love the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome cards... the musical notes is a great idea as a background.... love the different colors for the flowers! thanks for sharing our ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards! Love the extra details you add. Lucky mom, lucky music group ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect musical birthdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are great musical cards. So clever of you. BTW How's the eye?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have followed your blog for awhile, but tonight is the first time I've had time to go back in your archives. OMG I just love everything!!!! I've pinned MANY so I can use them for inspiration! Love, love LOVE your style!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent!!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa