Sunday, June 23, 2013

Missing You

Made this card with a couple lovely dies from Memory Box and a cut apart sentiment from an older but newly acquired Simon Says Stamp set...


I used some glossy Stampin Up paper for the Fresh Foliage die, cut and layered and used some distress inks for it's color.  I die cut several of the birds and layered for dimension.  Cut apart a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's Stamptember Where the Heart Is set and hand drew the lines around the panel.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. The black line really shows off the panel, Lisa. I don't know how you did it so perfectly. I love the simplicity of this card - well, of all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love it! !!!!!
    !neke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your black border line that works so well with your sentiment, and the little bird balances it so well!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa