Sunday, June 16, 2013

Just Two More Hexagons...I Promise!!

Ok...this Simon Says Stamp die is just too much fun...but just two more cards and then the die goes back in it's sleeve...but for how long I'm not saying:)!!..
You know me and rainbows..couldn't resist...and did them on the diagonal.  Added a Simon Says Stamp sentiment from Inside and Out Sayings on a strip of vellum and clear embossed...
This on is more flowers...different colors(left overs from the other cards) with black centers.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set and done the same way as the first card, the sentiment cut apart and stamped side by side  For those of you in the states...Hope you are having a fantastic Father's Day!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa




8 comments:

  1. wow love it!! gorgeous love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love, Lisa. I have a similar die from Papertrey Ink and just made a "Grandmother's Flower Garden" card. I think the use of vellum for the sentiment is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I've been trying to save my pennies and leave this die on my wishlist and not put it in my cart - but you're making it SO HARD for me!!! These are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are having great fun with that hexagon lattice aren't you :) Greta work on both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! I know this may be a silly question, but how did you get the colors in the hexagon? I'm still a little bit "new" to dies and I am not sure if they're colored in or if they're individually cut pieces of paper. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No question is ever silly :)...I LOVE questions! I die cut hexagons in each of the colors with the die(only a half of the die for each color , so I die cut 2 colors at one time as I ran it through my Big Shot), so these colors are actual pieces that I placed into the white hexagon "frame" in both cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, am hooked on this die now. I love all the things you can do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, love all the cards you made with this die, but these brightly colored ones are so pretty. You must have been die cutting forever!
    Can't beleive how many different looks you got from this die. So nice.

    hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa