Friday, June 14, 2013

Inspired by Ice Cream Parlor Tiles...

Wow...over a week since I last said hello...finally feeling like life is coming back to "normal"...yay!!!...
I was watching HGTV(Home and Garden TV) the other day, the  designer on the show I was watching redid a couple's bathroom.  She used white hexagon tiles on the floor, mixed with some black ones in the shape of a flower...they called the tile and I think the design "Ice Cream Parlor tiles".  I used the new Simon Says Stamp Full Card Hexagons with some white, black and bright pink paper to mimick the tiles I saw (except they filled the middles with white)...
FUN!!  Used a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Petal Pieces.  I will have a couple more to show you tomorrow that I made with the same die:):)...Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Oh, magosh, Lisa, this is so bright and beautiful and perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Lisa!! Love the pattern you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the same episode. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have become such a huge fan of Hexagons lately and just bought myself a Stampin' UP Hexi punch, but many dies. Not to mnntion several shape files for my Cameo!!

    Yet, even with all those, this die is still calling my name, especially after seeing this card!! LOVE IT!!

    I'm also a huge HGTV fan..and alway seem to have the channel on in my craft room. Wouldn't' it be fun to have ANY of the designers come to your house do a room! A dream...

    Thanks for sharing your awesome ideas and new Hexi inspiration...

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I love the pink centers.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa