Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hexagon Hello

Having more fun with the Simon Says Stamp Summer Release Full Card Hexagons die!!  Design with this die is so much fun...but I must admit, I love the flower possibilities...
The cool thing is that you can keep all the die cut hexagons from each card and use them on the next one...all the white ones are from yesterday's card.  I still have a couple more that I will share with you tomorrow:):)!!  The "hello" is from the Simon Says Stamp Tilted Banner Sayings stamp set.  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lisa! What a delightful card - so bright and cheery! The tiny white "hello" is perfect for your card! Just lovely! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting backwards. I already commented on your other hexagon post but I love this one, too. The black outline really makes the red pop.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa