Saturday, June 22, 2013

Be You / Be Yourrself

I made this this card with a new die from the Simon Says Stamp Summer Collection  called Leaf Column Outline die and a new set of sentiments called Be Sentiments...
I made a bunch of the leaves in kraft and a few in a light blue.  Adhered the browns and one row of blue a few layers thick each with a glue stick and cut them to fit the card.  I stamped and clear embossed the sentiment.   This is such a fun die...more to come, stay tuned:):)!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful color combination, that's a wonderful die! I love the sentiment too and how you placed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever to layer them it makes it stand out its good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this....another fabulous idea and creating the layers...really makes them pop, which makes the card so much better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card...so clever and so fun.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa