Thursday, June 6, 2013

A TOTAL Jennifer McGuire Case!!

My eye sight is on the mend...thanks so much for your kind words and concern:)!!
Did you ever see a card that you LOVE so much that you just have to make a card EXACTLY like it????  Well, having just taken the His/Hers Online Card class recently, the uber talented Jennifer McGuire (I LOVE her work!!!) made one of thost cards for me, so this card is a TOTAL CASE of one of her beauties...can't give you a link or show you things from the class, but this is pretty closely exactly like hers!!...
I LOVED the way she made this flower, the colors, the sentiment...well....EVERYTHING about it!!!  It was made by her as a "guy/his" card, but I actually gave this to my mom for her birthday!  I know the colors are dark, but I think it is SO PRETTY!!  Made with a leaf from a Paper Smooches set, the sentiment from Avery Elle, and the bacground script from Impression Obsession.  Super simple, but fun!  Stamp the 8 white petals then the blue and green.  Stamp the sentiment with versa mark and white emboss on vellum, and stamp the script over the finished flower...just love this!!  Jennifer had put her panel on a different colored card, but I kept mine on the same soft suede.
Thanks for visiting me today...hope you have a wonderful week:)!!!!


12 comments:

  1. Love the card! Gorgeous use of the white. Love the picture of your kids. Gorgeous daughters and love the big smile on your son's face! You deserve to be a proud mama :) Glad to hear your eyes are healing ((hugs)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa, hope I get to do one of Jennifer's classes one day! Glad to hear things are improving for you and your family, lovely pic of your children :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED this card from class, and it's on my list of cards to CASE some day. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in class and you did a perfect job of CASEing the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lisa, I can see why you CASEd her...this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exquisite! I love Jennifer's cards as well. Your cards have the same effect on me. I find myself oohing and aahing over them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY!!!! This is absolutely fabulous! LOVE it! Makes me want to see Jennifer's card. I don't know how it could look any better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I want to case you! This is gorgeous! I bet your Mom loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was is this class too and you did an amazing job CASEing Jennifer's card. I want to CASE this one exactly too, thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Lisa, I just knew it was your sort of card when I saw it in card class :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. (Please can you put a translator on your blog :-))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the suggestion, MontanA...done:):)!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa