Sunday, March 3, 2013

Rad

I have a couple cards to show you today, using a  CAS-ual Fridays Stamps set called  Rad  .  These cards will also be featured on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps store blog today:)!!  ...
 I was in a "blue" mood...oh, not sad or melancholy,  just wanted to use up some of the thousand or so various pieces of blue and green paper in my scrap folder:)!!  This layout would work well with all kinds of color combos:)!!   Used many of the sentiments from the set, stamping them on die cut triangles from Clear and Simple.  I layered the triangles on black and added a sentiment to tie all the triangles together.
The second one uses the arrows from the Rad set...stamped across the card, clear embossed,  colored with 6 shades of blue and dotted with glossy accents, adding a sentiment above and below the arrows...
A close up of the glossy accents...
A very cool set for "guy" cards, but could with different colors, be done for "gals" just as easily!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Cute stamp set. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Lisa! I love the glossy accents on the second one and the layout on the first is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are AWESOME!!! That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this set and I love this set. I ADORE what you've done with it here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love the colours, my fave combination :0)
    Great cards for young guys!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa