Monday, May 14, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays...Birds

Happy Monday!!  Wow...it was an amazing turnout and party at CAS-ual Fridays' first birthday  last week...thanks to all of you who joined in the fun and congratulations to all the winners!!  At CAS-ual Fridays this week, the challenge is to make a clean and simple card with birds...the challenge...
This week's sponsor is Annabelle Stamps... An Australian company with wonderful stamps sets....check them out!!!
The winner of this week's challenge will receive a $20  gift voucher!!....how cool and what fun is that??!!

This is the card I made for this week's challenge......
 I made my card using a simple but becoming a favorite of mine layout that I will be using again in the coming weeks!  It is super simple, but I think it is a panel with a lot of interest and LOTS of possibilities...very versatile:)!!  I stamped the Memory Box Thicket Birds with stazon black, clear embossed and dotted the dots on the branches with Peacock Liquid Pearls.
  On the bottom of the panel, I stamped the sentiment(Hero Arts Good Friends), clear embossed and layered whole panel on black.  Used Hawaiin Shores ribbon by Papertrey Ink (made my bow with my  Bow Easy) and layered on Stampin Up Bermuda Bay card...very similiar colors.   I used one of my Annabelle Stamp sets...Backgrounds By Design 5 and stamped a background with Versamark on the card before attaching the main panel.
Hope you come join the challenge this week...Don't forget to check out the CAS-ual Fridays Facebook page for daily inspiration(I'm there, too:)!!)...you have until Thursday at noon to enter the challenge....it will be "tweet"...lol...just couldn't resist!!  Thanks for visiting me today...hope your day is wonderful!!!  Hugs!!!  Lisa

13 comments:

  1. Another stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!!! Love all the details, especially the Liquid Pearls droplets, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - i love this card its stunning. The black and turquoise work so well together!

    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous beautiful card Lisa.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combo and the touch of shimmer created by the embossing. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful! That blue is one of my favorite colors! I love your subtle details with the texture on the panel and versamark background:).

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great! M x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these colors, Lisa! The liquid pearls look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stunning, Lisa! A definite fav; glad you got a shout-out for it on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors you used here Lisa! Very classy card. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is simply gorgeous. Those colors are striking.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is beautiful, Lisa. I love your colors, your liquid pearls, and your fabulous layout. A gorgeous card. Ann Y.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa