Friday, March 23, 2012

The Liebster Award

The other day I received an email from Darnell Knauss who nominated me for the Liebster Award!!

  Her site with the information can be found HERE...but here is the scoop in a nut shell:
This award is given to up-and-coming bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word meaning "Beloved, Dearest, or Favorite."  As part of the tradition, you then pass the award on to five bloggers that have motivated and inspired you.  
 The new honorees are now asked to do the following:
  1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  2. Give this award to 5 other bloggers, who must have less than 200 followers, and let them know through a comment on their blog.
  3. Post the award on your blog
  4. Best of all:  Bask in the glory, have fun, and SHARE THE LOVE!
I am so honored, thank you so much, Darnell...you have made me feel loved.  My grandpa, who came here to America from Germany in the early 1900's, used to call me his 'liebling'... which means darling, love, sweetie...the list is super long, but holds every wonderful word for a granddaughter, or person...so I am familiar with this word, and think this Liebster Blog Award is wonderful!!
I happily pass this award on to 5 more fellow bloggers.  For my five choices, I went with one of my favorite challenge blogs, Simply Less is More, whose stamping community encompasses a larger global base of entries than I've ever seen,  and chose 5 ladies whose Clean and Simple artistry  has been not only beautiful, but inspirational to me...
1. Michelle from Amusing Michelle
2. Marlena from Marlena is Faithfully Crafting
3 Loli from El Taller De Los Recuerdos
4. Bastelengel from Time to Tinker(Zeit zum Basteln)
5. Caro from Caro - Crafts and Life
OK...is anyone going to get distraught if I add just one more????  There are just some wonderful ladies in Australia!!!
6. Michelle from Handmade by Michelle
I'm feeling lots of love, what can I say???!!!
Check em out...very cool ladies with amazing cards!!  Thanks, again, Darnell...hope you all have a great weekend!!  Hugs!!  Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What an honor! Thank you very much for the nomination! I'm even more happy about it to get nominated by you cause I always look up to your cards!
    Hugs, Bastelengel (=Crafting angel)
    Zeit zum Basteln (=Time for handcrafting...or so...;-) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you, Lisa! It is a huge honour to be nominated by someone who I admire so much (for your card-making, of course, but for so much more as well).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this! How lovely to receive such an award, and be able to share the love :)
    I just love the international cardmaking community - cardmakers are such lovely people, wherever they come from! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You blessed me Lisa! Thank you so much for thinking of me. ;) I am truly honored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so welcome, Lisa! You picked some great blogs - cool idea to pick six; you might start a new tradition!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa