Saturday, March 17, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays 44...It's as Easy as 1-2-3

The challenge this week at CAS-ual Friday's is to make a card with: 1. A Pattern  2.  An Image  
3.  A Sentiment  ...
 
I couldn't resist using a new set I got with my Birthday money, made by W Plus 9 Design Studio:
I stamped the sun with So Saffron, using some old Stampin Up paper with So saffron color in it.  The top line of the sentiment is 2 separate W Plus 9 sentiments from set and the "sunshine" is part of a sentiment from Papertrey Ink's Up Up and Away sentiments mini set.  This was a fun challenge...had to think of how to combine all three criteria and keep it simple...hope I get to make another before Wednesday:)!! 
Thanks to the DT at CAS-ual Fridays for the honor of having my card chosen as a VIP...I'm so very HAPPY(like my card:)!!)!!!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

8 comments:

  1. You are so quick of the mark with your amazingly creative mind Lisa..... Gorgeous card and just look at all that beautiful white space too :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed catching up on your blog and all your beautiful cards! Congratulations on your challenge pick! A well deserved win! I love your pocket full of sunshine. It's such a feel good card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this clever design! The colors are so simple yet so very effective! So glad that you play along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very clever, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very clever idea Lisa. Congratulations on the CASual Fridays win too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and so clever to build your sentiment which fits perfectly! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfect, love it. x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa