Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Perfect Match

I decided to reduce, reuse and recycle today...have seen some really cool cards made with leftovers, lately.  I had some paper sleeves from coffee cups that I decided to cut up and a piece of fabric that my daughter had left behind after making clutches for her friends for Christmas that was destined for the waste basket.  I used Papertrey Ink dies and cut out hearts from the coffee sleeve strips and popped up and layered them over the glued down fabric on chipboard.
I knew, because the cut outs are opposite matches of each other, that I wanted the sentiment to read "perfect match".   I then went on a thorough search of ALL my stamps...and found this slightly small, but PERFECT sentiment(from Gina K Designs's set that went with  a couple tennis rackets and masked the top of the sentiment that wrote..."Game , set"...then "perfect match".  Will give to my daughter(her fabric, after all:)!) to give to her hubby for Valentine's Day...PERFECT for them!!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Simply stunning Lisa and your card would fit in perfectly over at St Luke's Charity Card Challenge this month :)

    http://stlukescharitycardschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-year-new-start.html

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa