Monday, September 19, 2011

Vintage Blessings

Less is More challenge 33 is to have 1000 uploads by the end of the week's challenge...anything CAS goes!!!  Well, I've got a few!   I have made several cards over the last number of weeks that for a variety of reasons, I never posted. You need to put each card in an individual post to count towards the 1000...so I will have quite a few posts! SOOOO....here we go!!   Here's the first:
I don't know that I will give full details of the how to's but if you have a question/s...PLEASE let me know...but with the time it will take to get these all up, I'm basically putting them up:)!!  Made this with Bloom Builders#3 from Papertrey Ink, impression plate(canvas/linen PTI) and sentiment(Fall Elegance) as well.  Crumb cake sentiment and lightly sponged around card.

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card Lisa

    Love that multi petal flower
    Thank you so much
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgous card, georgous flower. Simply elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply beautiful Lisa! What a gorgeous design!
    Thanks so much for helping us in our attempt at 1000 submissions this week.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful white in white card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so beautiful, love it :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore that flower Lisa and love the colour palette too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sibtle and understated. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card!! Georgous flower!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa