Monday, September 19, 2011

Colored Vines

Less is More challenge 33 is to have 1000 uploads by the end of the week's challenge...anything CAS goes!!!  Well, I've got a few!   I have made several cards over the last number of weeks that for a variety of reasons, I never posted. You need to put each card in an individual post to count towards the 1000...so I will have quite a few posts! SOOOO....here we go!! Post #7:
Used a set from Papertrey Ink(Background Basics: Vines) and a Hero Arts sentiment.  Stamped vines in different heights, clear embossed and colored with Mark It markers.  Popped up on PTI cardstock.  Thanks for looking:)!!

4 comments:

  1. Funky and modern, so effective
    Love it!

    Thank you so much
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a trendy one Lisa!
    Thanks so much.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colours in this one!
    Tara
    tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very funky and hip, love it to bits!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa