Monday, September 19, 2011

Leafy Hello

MLess is More challenge 33 is to have 1000 uploads by the end of the week's challenge...anything CAS goes!!!  Well, I've got a few!   I have made several cards over the last number of weeks that for a variety of reasons, I never posted. You need to put each card in an individual post to count towards the 1000...so I will have quite a few posts! SOOOO....here we go!!  Post #6:
Made with a stamp from W Plus 9 Design and a sentiment from Inkadinkado.  Sprayed with Ink Potion No 9 before stamping and popped up and layered on Artichoke card.
Thanks for looking:)!!

6 comments:

  1. This is a stunner, Chrissie will love it!

    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all your posts this has to be my favourite just love it ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Lisa you've been busy. Some fabulous cards but this is my favourite. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous, and I do love it!
    Thank you.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fab, love it :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is my fave at the minute, love green :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa