Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Leaf 2

Less is More challenge 33 is to have 1000 uploads by the end of the week's challenge...anything CAS goes!!!  Well, I've got a few!   I have made several cards over the last number of weeks that for a variety of reasons, I never posted. You need to put each card in an individual post to count towards the 1000...so I will have quite a few posts! SOOOO....here we go!!   
This is my last post today....WOW...hope I helped Less is More reach the 1000 card goal!!!
Used the same everything as the last except the color...inks.  The leaf is Orange Marmalade and Fired Brick... the cardstock Pumpkin Pie... Oh...and the sentiments were both done in Early Espresso.
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!!!!  Hope you have a great beginning to your week:)!!!!

8 comments:

  1. You have put on some really stylish cards, love the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have helped greatly Lisa
    this is another stunner
    Thank you so very much
    madni
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super autumn shade!
    I just love leaves, fabulous card!
    Thanks so much.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous autumn card. A great technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lisa - such a brilliant collection of cards! (I could spend all day looking at your blog but there are one or two people around here that would have something to say about that!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful leaves in both colors! The texture behind really shows them off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's very pretty in this colour too, LOL Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa