Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Leaf 1

Less is More challenge 33 is to have 1000 uploads by the end of the week's challenge...anything CAS goes!!!  Well, I've got a few!   I have made several cards over the last number of weeks that for a variety of reasons, I never posted. You need to put each card in an individual post to count towards the 1000...so I will have quite a few posts! SOOOO....here we go!!  These last 2 cards are also for Splitcoaststamper's Clean and Simple challenge 136, too...Leaves.  Here's the first:
Used a Spellbinder's leaf die...embossing on Bazzill white.  I cut another leaf on printing paper and used the cut hole to mask the leaf on the bazzill.  I sponged in Distress inks(Peeled Paint and Mustard Seed) and used a stamp from W Plus 9 Design for the script over the leaf.  The sentiment is Papertrey Ink(Fall Elegance) and popped up on Papertrey Ink paper(Ripe Avacado). 
Thanks for looking....one more....whew!!

8 comments:

  1. Lovel the script detailing
    Super lime green

    thanks so much
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lisa, I think you're the star pupil this week! A fabulous selection of cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Gorgeous card.....
    Hugs sylvie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and wonderfully creative idea. I love the extra touch of script on the leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so gorgeous too Lisa...you make crafting look so effortless with your designs :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa, Gorgeous, I love the text and the beautiful shade of green, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa