Monday, September 19, 2011

Emboss/Resist Flower 4

Less is More challenge 33 is to have 1000 uploads by the end of the week's challenge...anything CAS goes!!!  Well, I've got a few!   I have made several cards over the last number of weeks that for a variety of reasons, I never posted. You need to put each card in an individual post to count towards the 1000...so I will have quite a few posts! SOOOO....here we go!!  Flower 4 of 4:
Used Fired Brick on inside and Orange Marmalade on outside.  Paper is Tangerine Tango.
Thanks for looking:)!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, Oh Yes what a lovey array of beautiful cards, I'll just say I love them all if I may, cheating I know but I would be here an awfully long time commenting on eight gorgeous cards!! The flowers are my faves LOL Hugs Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creations
    Thanks so much
    Mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw you've got some fab colours here Lisa.!
    This is another super one.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these flower cards: each and ever one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty flower cards, they work really well with the resist technique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these flowers and the cards you've made with them. I like this color the best though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this whole set of flower cards. They are beautiful! Love the spotty leaves, too. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all Lisa!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa