Monday, September 19, 2011

Emboss/Resist Flower 2

Less is More challenge 33 is to have 1000 uploads by the end of the week's challenge...anything CAS goes!!!  Well, I've got a few!   I have made several cards over the last number of weeks that for a variety of reasons, I never posted. You need to put each card in an individual post to count towards the 1000...so I will have quite a few posts! SOOOO....here we go!!  Number 2 of 4 of these flowers:
Oh...used glossy paper for flower!!  This one is subtle, but used orange marmalade on inside and mustard on the outside.  The sentiments are Papertrey Ink(Round and Round).  Paper Summer Sun.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeosu yellow
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super colour choice too!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so pretty, you've been so busy as well, just love seeing your cards :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa