Monday, September 19, 2011

Emboss/Resist Flower 1

Less is More challenge 33 is to have 1000 uploads by the end of the week's challenge...anything CAS goes!!!  Well, I've got a few!   I have made several cards over the last number of weeks that for a variety of reasons, I never posted. You need to put each card in an individual post to count towards the 1000...so I will have quite a few posts! SOOOO....here we go!! I've lost count....
I made 4 of these in different colors...what fun!!  I stamped flower with versamark, clear embossed and used distress inks sponging in two colors.  Used fired brick and orange marmalade.  Cut flowers by using circular punch and punching along the edge of the punch on both sides.  Paper Pumpkin pie.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I have this stamp, it looks fabulous...can see from the thumbs Im gonna love all of there!

    Continued thanks
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew Mandi would love this one! I do too.
    Thanks Lisa.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, love the bit of texture behind the flower.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa