Monday, September 19, 2011

Bubblegum Colored Hello

Less is More challenge 33 is to have 1000 uploads by the end of the week's challenge...anything CAS goes!!!  Well, I've got a few!   I have made several cards over the last number of weeks that for a variety of reasons, I never posted. You need to put each card in an individual post to count towards the 1000...so I will have quite a few posts! SOOOO....here we go!! Number 2:
Made with die from My Favorite Things and a sentiment from Hero Arts..paper A Muse.
Thanks for looking:)!!


6 comments:

  1. LOVE thsi one Lisa
    Right up my street

    Thank you again!
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! That pink is stunning!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pink color. A very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy! Love the leaf cards and this card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This brings back memories of the 60's and the flower decals on my car! Thanks for the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliantly CAS, love that flower die :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa