Monday, September 19, 2011

Botanical Silhouettes 2

Less is More challenge 33 is to have 1000 uploads by the end of the week's challenge...anything CAS goes!!!  Well, I've got a few!   I have made several cards over the last number of weeks that for a variety of reasons, I never posted. You need to put each card in an individual post to count towards the 1000...so I will have quite a few posts! SOOOO....here we go!! Post #5:
Used Papertrey Ink sets Botanical Silhouettes and Background Basics: Text Style) and Old Olive and Cajun Craze, Certainly Celery(script) for colors.  Thanks for looking:)!!

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic Couldn't chosse between this and ther other colourway

    thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful stamps, beautifully stamped!
    Thanks.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I think you must hold the record for the most submissions this week. All fabulous cards but this is my favourite. Beautifully stamped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I count 14 entries and ALL are lovely. I wanted to leave a comment on this card because to have to tell you that this is the first card that I have seen with this set that I like! I am going to have to let mine get inky by CASing you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both colour combos of these, such gorgeous stamps :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Красивая открытка.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa