Friday, September 23, 2011

Autumn Acorns #2

I was playing with the Autumn Acorn dies the other day, and made a bunch of leaves and acorns...knowing I wanted to make something with them, but not sure what to do with them or how to use them...but here are 5 cards I came up with(I ran the acorns through 3 times for brown and one each for each color of polka dot paper.  Ran glossy paper through the leaf dies 3 times each as well.  I will be adding these to the over700+  cards already up on the Less is More blog...the challenge to have 1000 uploads this week...anything CAS goes...and with almost 800, I'd say that is AMAZING!!!  I'm not sure any of these 5 were quite what I had in mind, but here is # 2:
Used Autumn Acorn dies and Woodgrain impression plate from Papertrey Ink.  Thanks for looking:)!!

5 comments:

  1. It's absolutely gorgeous!
    Chrissie
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as ever Lisa
    Thank you very much

    LIM Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely darling! I had managed to keep the acorn dies off of my September PTI order, but it looks like it's now on my wish list so I can CASE you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous again, you are the master of CAS, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the size gradient down the card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa