Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sketch Challenge 337

I made this card for SCS's Sketch challenge 337:
Here's the sketch:
This was a super simple sketch and I kept it super simple!  I used 2 stamps from Stampendous and a piece of design paper I got from Joann's.  Stamped the images and clear embossed, colored with SU markers and popped up on white card.

Things I used:
Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: papertrey ink white, black, dp
Ink: stazon black, pacific point, baja breeze
Extras: pop up dots, clear embossing powder

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful CAS wedding card, Lisa - you're so good at clean and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like super simple and it's super sweet too. Love that image :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa